Service Type: Companion

Name:  DC8AB319-7A29-46ED-9FE0-7460B67AF8C5.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  0Hi all...I know these are really concerning times for us CONSENTING providers and and for all of you CONSENTING hobbyists for wondering how we will be able to connect if there are more site shutdowns (which I really hope doesn’t happen!). I am asking anyone who is interested in becoming part of my email blasts to please TEXT ME YOUR EMAIL Or text me and let me know it’s ok to text you when I am available to meet. Since I am mainly in north jersey and central jersey please also indicate which one of these areas would better suit you. But just keep in mind that MONDAYS-WEDNESDAYS I am usually in NNJ (either PARAMUS or PARSIPPANY—alternate each week or split btw mon & wed) and THURSDAYS-SATURDAYS I am in CNJ (either WOODBRIDGE or EDISON). I will be checking my phone/emails regularly so you can contact me ANYTIME to set up a date or find out more info. I know it may not have been so easy to reach me, but I can assure you that with all these changes going on it means changing things on my end for the better and making it as easy as possible to reach me. I hope all of this legal stuff will eventually get straightened out and those who are doing wrongful things which is now affecting us consenting adults can be separated and not be in the same category. But until then we are not left with many resources anymore. I hope you all read this post and I hope it helped with knowing how to connect with me.
My email address is [email protected] or call/text at 73two-six88-9one47 ANYTIME!!
Thank you and hope to meet you and connect with you for our next date.