Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Curvy, Busty & Wicked Ebony BBW Domme...

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: BBW
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Black
    If you're looking for an experience that will get your pulse racing & leave you craving more, you've clicked on the right ad! I'm one of Vegas' highly reviewed adult entertainers, with a sterling reputation. Discretion & safety are my highest priorities, so you may schedule time with me, worry-free.

I temper delightful torment with sensuality & my enjoyment is always obvious. I can also be very strict, if you need that. Pain only happens if YOU choose it. My interests include (but are not limited to): Role play, impact play, sissy training, chastity, denial, ruined and more.

Newbies are welcome, as are people of all abilities/genders/orientations. No references required, quick & easy screening. 24 hr + notice requested - Let me be the most kinky part of your Vegas visit!

See my BDSM site, VegasEbonyBDSM.com for all rate/appointment info & necessary details to schedule.

CALENDAR: http://bit.ly/VIPRaniCalendar
    P411: P10017
    EMAIL: [email protected]

*STRICT BDSM: 300/hr, 300 each add'l hr

Don't deny yourself absolute pleasure any longer. Stop fantasizing & come on over to the dark side. You can be your TRUE self, and I have candy!

Ms. Rani
    Last edited by RaniLane; 05-27-2018 at 01:52 AM.

+ Reply to Ad