Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: provider issue

provider issue

hi all...I completely understand that y'all don't like when appointments get broken but life happens...I set up an appointment with someone and was upfront about the fact that I wasn't sure I should even book it due to having issues with an employee showing up for work. She talked me into booking the appointment anyway then sure enough the guy didn't show up for work this morning. I call her and explain and this woman completely goes off telling me how I'm a total piece of shit and a fake hobbyist and how she's going to spread the word to all the other providers that I'm some kind of stalker freak and not safe to see.
    Now I understand being pissed about the appointment, however, considering I explained all this ahead of time does it really warrant that kind of response? I am very new to the whole hobbyist thing and was looking forward to trying it out and maybe having it turn into a regular thing but now im not so sure. Are all providers like this?

Re: provider issue

She's not wrong. If you make an appointment you better show up. As for her talking you into it? No, you can't blame her. You made the appointment so it's on you. There is no room for "maybes" here. Time is money for these ladies. If you schedule she will hold that time and turn down other hobbiest just to keep your appointment. Thus she could lose out on sure money.
    Yes things happen, but as soon as you believe you can't make the appointment you better communicate. What if someone walked into your business and cost you money? You would be upset and not want to do business with that person unless they made-it up to you.
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!
    The "No show/No call" is on you.

Well it goes 2 ways...recently made arrangements to meet a provider in Queens NY...set it up in the Am for an afternoon appt. she tells me to drive to a certain cross street at a certain time and text her for the address....CRICKETS..sat there in a strange neighborhood for a half hour..nothing...2 days later she still doesn't respond to a text...and I only sent 1 or 2..Not Kool at all...

Quote Originally Posted by surfer54 View Post
    Well it goes 2 ways...recently made arrangements to meet a provider in Queens NY...set it up in the Am for an afternoon appt. she tells me to drive to a certain cross street at a certain time and text her for the address....CRICKETS..sat there in a strange neighborhood for a half hour..nothing...2 days later she still doesn't respond to a text...and I only sent 1 or 2..Not Kool at all...
    Okay....but this guy here has posted in 4 different threads to try and justify his NS/NC Alert. Yes there are providers out there that are not good. This is not the case here. He is wrong!
    Post an Alert in NY and move on.

Unfortunately this happens way too much. It is a daily occurrence that I hear “work emergency came up I can’t make it”
    Or “sorry for not showing up yesterday, I had a work emergency. Are you available right now?”
    It does upset me, but I’ve decided to give these guys a second chance without all of the unnecessary
    rants. If he does it again m I simply block him and report him on a blacklist.

Im sorry that happen to you.. I understand things happen but time is money as well. It cost a lot to book an apt for a client not showing up. Many ladies have cancelations fees for this reason.

Veronica Turbay

www.veronicaturbay.me
    TER: 309766
    P411: P227069
    https://linktr.ee/veritoturbay

+ Reply to Thread