Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

Super pretty, super reputable. All weekend outcall 1pm-1am All LA ! Extended TNA special. Expect exceptional.

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentleman !!! (start your engines.....)

5'4, 25yo super pretty, independent sweetheart. Tremendous, generous, all around fun loving friend.

I have had the pleasure of visiting with TNA VIPS during their travels through Los Angeles and have always enjoyed their company. I very much look forward to becoming your go to girl ! A previous member (1yr+) at NS (9.5) TER (8.5) EM + with several industry verifications currently in great standing. One consideration, no tips or surcharges of any kind. No nonsense, all smiles.

Extended through June 2018 ! TNA MEMBERS: One FREE hour dinner companion option is available NOW for sincere appointments of 90min+. Please mention when booking. Allow me to make your time in Los Angeles an especially memorable one. Considerations 350hr 450/90 700/2hr. No tips.

I deliver, most days 2pm to 1am. I do have screen shots of prior accreditations & terrific standing. I am very equipped to authenticate that I am very much the real deal.

I travel to your private and safe location and absolutely require screening.

Please feel free to e-mail, call, text or complete my secure online reservation form. Please include general information when making contact for a prompt and personalized reply. I am not available to reply to PM immediately but am working on my tech/admin skills and thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your consideration.

Truly Yours, Austin xo

(310) 400-6701
    [email protected]
    Secure reservation form : https://form.jotform.com/81035917280152

Re: Super pretty, super reputable. All weekend outcall 1pm-1am All LA ! Extended TNA special. Expect exceptional.

Outcall this weekend !! All of LA. 2pm to 1am. Text or email or secure form inquire ! xo xo xo xo

+ Reply to Ad