Service Type: Companion

Hey guys its your girl kayla and you know the drill. Get at this hot petite banging 23 year old and let me make your hump day:)

I am young, new, and fun. Looking to spend the time with a younger female. Maybe wanna feel younger or already yoing at heart:) hit me up.

Feeling lonely and want the spontaneous visit of a fun and yoing wild child and let your inner kid out? Or just want the company of someone? Hit me up.

Looking for that one time quick wam bam thank you mam? Or the sensual hour? I do either. Hit me up.

This is your experience. And it should be your true over and above visit given you guys are getting what you pay for, hit me up and lets see what fun we can make happen. So let me true to you and go ahead and text the best at 2083589772.

I am a 23 year old out of the caldwell area looking for people who can host out of the Boise and surrounding areas. I have the same pics that i will send that are on my profile but if you cant see them i will send a couple. I respond fastest to texts. But go ahead and message me on here too if needed. I offer hhr, hr prices so hit me up with what exactly your looking for and lets get what fun we can make happen.

Thanks guyss!! Look forward to hearing from you all. Lets get it:)