Service Type: Companion

Name:  7preferred_LI.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  43.4 KB

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to visit my page. I assure you that if you are a gentleman that truly appreciates beauty, class, intelligence, charm and discretion then you have found the right girl!
I am an elite upscale LOW volume companion who offers companionship to quality gentlemen. I do understand that my time is not for everyone, therefore, I cater to only a select few who have high standards & will accept nothing less than sincere genuine companionship. Treat yourself to all the benefits of having your own private girlfriend, without the hassles of a traditional relationship.
I am an exotic, elegant, sophisticated young lady by the name of Jessica! I stand tall with a stunning body; a gorgeous face, nice LONG smooth silky legs, beautiful sensational breast and the perfect ass! I'm not just a pretty face and nice body but also brains. I am currently studying nursing, with hopes of pursuing a specialty in forensics. In the mean time, I am a freelance model & I love to volunteer.
I intend for our time together to be nothing less than sensational! I ensure that you will leave refreshed in each way possible: MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY, & EMOTIONALLY. I am highly confident that you will be more than pleased when you find that all your desires have been met & exceeded.
If you are interested in moving on to the next step in spending some time with me, please send over all the required screening information. screening is REQUIRED before setting up an appointment, to ensure my safety & allow for a comfortable & discreet setting for the both of us.

XOXOXO
Jessica Dymond
Name:  5preferred_LI.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  49.4 KB
You are requested to mind your manners. Be polite, courteous, and respectful when you contact me. Please don’t share content containing slanderous, libelous, and defamatory statements. Please do not share any explicit details, in text, email or over the phone or I will end the call. This is for your safety and mine!
Name:  6preferred_LI_Moment.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  41.7 KB