Service Type: Companion

Hello,
Welcome to a world of pleasure and adventure. For those who have yet to meet me, I am pleased to make your acquaintance. My name is Diamond also known as petitedelight. I am a California native with an easygoing personality and a sweet genuine demeanor. My passions are to enjoy life and to connect with people. I consider my self to be a well-rounded entertainer that can provide spectacular companionship. My experience comes from learning and experiencing different facets of adult entertainment and combining those skills as well as trying new things in order to become the best companion that I can be. I feel that my experience as well my eagerness to explore makes me the best choice to connect with. Thank you for taking the time to learn a little more about me. I love meeting new people and look forward to sharing exciting adventures together. If you are a distinguished man I know that you prefer the finer things in life. I know how to cater to your needs while also enjoying myself. I am a woman who believes in mutual beneficial relationships so you will never feel left out or disappointed after seeing me.

Screening is required to book an appointment. Please email me at [email protected]