Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

I'm back from Florida what a fabulous vacation I will be available Tuesday and Wednesday coming up please try to pre-book it just makes it easier

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Fyi my time here now is rare book while u can as I spend most of my time in sarasota

Prebooking is highly reccome

Avail nnj
    Tues 6a to 3p must end by four
    Wednesday 9 am till 12 am

To my boyfriend's I've been with you know how to reach me

If we have never met you must be fully screened and in one E-Mail please include a nice introduction your name age race profession what area you're from your providers references with their contact information how they know you buy and when you last saw them also please include your cell phone number and include what type of appointment you would like and on which day this will save us from going back 50 times

I have to tell you I'm truly torn about seeing newbies I've been burnt very bad in the past but if you're willing to prove Who You Are and we'll go over that in person via email I do require several things so we are both safe and it is about both of our safeties and our comfort level if you refuse to give the information I need if you're a newbie you will not be seen if your new it's a given take in the beginning and you must give more information just to make me feel safe and secure I do nothing with your information I just tried to link it all together that you are who you are you must admit this board has been crazy before and still is

Rates for therapy sessions
    Ss100. 30 mins 160 60 mins 220 90 mins 300 2hrs 350 3hrs 400. 4hrs 450

Please email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by Heather Moet; 06-18-2018 at 05:00 AM.

+ Reply to Ad