Service Type: Companion

Absolute GENTLEMEN'S CHOICE!
Attachment 792578
•Sexy
• Easygoing
• Intelligent
• Classy
• Upscale and undoubtedly sweet!

I love to show a TRUE gentlemen a good time, if you treat me right I'll make your day or night simply unforgettable 💋🤞🏽OC/IC To all surrounding cities
Attachment 792581

• FATHERS DAY SPECIAL ✨😎❤️ ONLY

•✨ Outcalls To all Surrounding cities ( North Seattle , Redmond , Bellevue, South Seattle, SeaTac, Federalway ,Kent , West Seattle , Alki & Downtown Seattle ) Private IC in Seattle ! Ask about my amazing duos

✨🥀 190 Hh 🥀✨
✨🥀 280 w/ A Review 45 Min. SPECIAL 🥀✨
✨🥀300 Hour 🥀✨
🧖*♀️Ask about my over nights
✨👭Hh Can Be Discussed Through PM 👭✨
✨👭 Hour 600👭✨
✨👭 2 hours / Dinner date 980 👭✨

Attachment 792582
Please send handle w/ initial contact
& confirm w/ a Pm
In the text include handle/time of appt/ duration
& will get back as soon as possible

Email friendly/Texting/Calling
Sexy Marie 2063518657
THEN SEND PM
See you soon😉💋

DISCLAIMER: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (via phone, sms text, email, etc.) You agree to these terms & hereby agree that you are not affiliated with any type of law enforcement or agency using this advertisement as means for entrapment purposes.