Maci Jay
Call or text now for fantasy fulfillment 971-331-0162
Role play expert- improv or scripted, I'm the best in the industry, especially this!
All fetish welcome- don't be shy, well reviewed and highly experienced, come explore with professional guidance today!
Big smiles,great convo, enthusiastic attitude, and the biggest sweetheart wrapped up inside a bad girl body!
Take that extra long lunch break, call in sick, say you'll be home late tonight, or plan for a weekend away. I won't disappoint and you'll hate that you waited this long to call.
I offer so many services and so much I'm way awesome at that I can't trim it down into list from so call with questions and rates, specials, duos, incall and outcall, I'm the best , I'm the best , I'm the best!!.
***trouble reaching me?
I rarely check email and if someone is paying for my time I feel they deserve my attention as well so I don't live my life with my phone in my face. So calling is best though all texts will be answered as soon as i find it possible to fit my schedule. I won't return missed calls as I respect everyone's home and private life. So call/text combo is highly recommended if a reply on my end is desired. I look forward to all future encounters and appreciate any offer or request. If I can't fill your order I'll recommend a gal that can.
Xoxo Maci Jay