Service Type: Companion

First and foremost I'm an intellectual, I want to arouse your body yes, but I want to do so while simultaneously awakening the passion in your mind that gets bogged down by the stressors of everyday life. Let's give that gift to each other...

Tall and statuesque, blonde hair, blue eyes, ass that won't quick, mouth that will leave you speechless. Cake for days... Please read my many reviews and see for yourself that time with me is time well spent! If you HATE kissing, being caressed, and just all around despise a sensuous encounter than I am probably not the woman for you...

If you do enjoy romance, great conversation, and the synchronicity of a soothing AND exciting touch then I could be just the medicine for you. Please see my profile for any questions you may have. You can also utilize my MessageMe button, text, or call, I am fetish friendly and I am open to many things so if you're curious about something just ask! I do prefer to be contacted via text message AND TNA message, however I understand this is not always a viable request and I am very accomodating to reflect such!

Let's throw caution to the wind and escape; sensuously, seductively-a tryst you will remember always. I am available anytime, even late night or early morning if you provide a bit of notice. I will typically respond within 15-20 minutes if I am not otherwise engaged. I provide a SAFE & DISCREET 5★STAR experience...Guaranteed! I'm a very caring, low-volume companion with a unique & FUN personality! 100% naturally beautiful, with a full mouth & jaw-dropping curves to match all my other §eX¥ features..What are you waiting for?

Holly

253 409 0249
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  79.9 KBName:  image-2017-05-19-16-15-32.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  77.8 KBName:  image-2017-05-19-16-15-36.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  107.6 KB