Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🌏🛫7/1 - 7/4 I Don't Have a Dirty Mind, I Have a Sexy Imagination🌏🛫

Service Type: Companion

Seattle 7/1 - 7/4

Hello there! I’m flattered that I’ve caught your eye. I would like to invite you to my world, where you’ll be able to indulge in passionate experiences with a bubbly, intelligent woman.

As an artist, perpetual traveler, and erotic lover, you’ll find that conversation with me is always stimulating. And paired with flirtatiously light touches at dinner… well, you know where that could lead us. I am an undeniably sensual person, and I enjoy playing up my delicate femininity. My individual style is refreshing, and I extend this into my friendships.

[img][/img]

There are a variety of reasons to seek a new friend— Whatever your reason may be, I am thrilled to provide discreet, genuine friendship. The simplicity of carefree romance with a beautiful young woman is all you need.

Being with a gentleman allows me to escape from inhibitions and bring my playfulness to life. I'd love for you to join me.

Please visit my website to discover more.

I sincerely look forward to meeting you and promise that our encounter will be nothing short of memorable.

Seattle 7/1 - 7/4

SCREENING

Screening is Required for all new Friends - Please CLICK HERE please read this page carefully as I do strictly enforce it when meeting new friends

With anticipation,
    Christina

Sincerely,

Christina

Mobile: (347) 674-6818 Text only
    Email: [email protected]
    Web Page www.HauteProvocative.com
    Last edited by christinavaletta; 07-02-2018 at 02:52 PM.

+ Reply to Ad