Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen,

I will be arriving in Missoula Thursday, June 21st AM for one day only then on to Flathead Valley for the Summer

If we have not had the pleasure of a former encounter, introductions are in order… I am Sarah Fox! I am attractive, fit, non-smoker DDF, very discreet and a highly skilled Soccer Mom. I’m often described as a fun, sensual, affectionate, the ultimate pleaser who will always provide a complete passionate experience.

An experience that will remain in your memories for a lifetime…

I stand at 5’4 with a nice set of legs to wrap around you, a athletic figure with tempting curves in all the right spots, my captivating eyes, soft lips, tantalizing hair, smooth & creamy skin, and seducing presence will have you embracing the moment. My unique Skills are like very few others

Each moment we spend together is sure to captivate you beyond your highest expectations.

I advise you to take the time to explore me; I’m compelling, a truly charming lady, well mannered, respectful and well traveled, educated, with great conversations, class and discretion. I am a perfect companion for private moments together where we can explore each other for a casual visit or for a longer romantic encounter.

When you are seeking to reward yourself, I am yours to encounter.

Sarah Fox xoxo
http://www.sarahfox74.com/home
When I'm good, I'm very good, But when I'm Naughty,... I'm even Better!!!
Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 2.17.16 PM.png
Views: 534
Size:  496.2 KB