Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Updates from your fav hot Asian tomboy: my summer plans!

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: HWP
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Asian
    Service Type: Companion

Hey all,

Recently I made a post saying I was leaving town for all of July thru some of August, but plans have changed: I'll be in town for most of July, and probably leaving for all of August instead. I will definitely be back by September, and excited to settle in for what will be my second year living in Philly!

I have adjusted my hobby stipulations a little bit, as you can see on my website under the Considerations page. If you've seen me before, we'll be sticking with our old terms.

Things I just wanna throw out there that might tell you a little about me:

I've been really into fitness lately, so if anyone here wants to have some wild fun mixing playtime with circuit training while giving me some pointers, that's totally something I'd be into. I swam a mile this morning and am doing my first Muay Thai class. Working out almost every day for a few months has made me feel really good, though I think I still have a long way to go with training. I'm also interested in getting some kitchen wizardry on, so let me know if you want to eat some paleo pie with me and get a little messy, or if you're someone who knows a thing or two about the medical field I'd love to pick your brain about nursing versus physical therapy as possible career choices. Also ISO film nerds to discuss Hereditary with.

Anyway, again, I'm gone all August but around all July. Let me know if you want to link up!

X

Jupiter
    Last edited by jupiter789; 06-18-2018 at 02:53 PM.

+ Reply to Ad