Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hello TNAboard, Evelyn here!

I'm your 5'7'' slender with some curves Irish-American princess from Downeast, Maine. Sorry, no accent ^__^

I've never taken to being outside, so I have a very pale complexion, with dark brown hair that falls to my waist, and light green eyes. Definitely more of a face girl but I've been d e v o t i n g myself to weightlifting and cardio the past two months and am starting to really see results! No tattoos, I go for a classic Old Hollywood look and try to dress very conservatively always, especially on an outcall! No sense in drawing attention. But when I start to undress.... that's another story.

As far as the clients I'm looking for... I like older, intelligent gentlemen types who can engage me mentally. For me, it is equally cerebral and physical. It's when you hit that golden unity that real magic happens and that's what I love. I don't mind traveling, though incalls are most comfortable for me. I've been known to get on planes and live the wild life. Opportunities come and go, and tomorrow is always a new day! For the past two months I've committed myself full-time to this industry, so extended visits are now a possibility~

Extensive experience in BDSM/ fetish work.

Discreet incall location deep in the woods, away from the road and any close neighbors. Literally can be as loud as we want.

Many, many costumes and outfits ranging from fetish, domme, princess, professional, 1950's wife costumes, clubwear, stripper clothes, and eros cosplay.

Toys! You name it, I have it. And I know how to use it.

<3 Hit me up soon!

E

400/hr

1000/2 hours

bookings: [email protected]

switter: @evelynenix

P411: https://preferred411.com/P239613

www.evelynenix.com

Name:  tnapic.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  75.9 KB

Name:  22904696_10155245452419773_3946124862867788913_o.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  105.9 KB

Name:  IMG_20180112_223126_489.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  157.3 KB
    Last edited by EvelynEnix; 06-20-2018 at 07:31 AM.

+ Reply to Ad