Service Type: Companion

NEW NEW NEW **** NOW OFFERING 1/2 HRS **** NEW NEW NEW

I'm a stunning bi sexual 27 year old Blond English Beauty I have that perfect golden honey tan with mesmerizing eyes, British born Natural Beauty with an extremely fun and naughty personality you've been longing to find for so long. I love meeting new friends from all around the Globe! and truly look forward to meeting those who desire that long lost perfect experience. I have a meticulously toned and slim little body....with a tiny but very toned and fit waist, Perfectly natural 34d breasts and a sexy tight round bum... a wild, naughty & creative imagination & pure pleasures from all aspects of our experiences.

Name:  Whitesportphoto_edited-1.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  62.0 KB

I Love Being very welcoming to those respectful gentle men & women who visit me. I'm very easy going with a genuinely warm and inviting personality. Gentlemen I truly love what I do and love creating the perfect encounter for both of us. I'm highly reviewed and have great experiences from all over the world. I'm lucky enough to be back here in New York City Midtown West lower 40’s and 8th avenue and truly know that our time spent together will be that of excitement, full-filled desires and fun and exciting play.

I do hope you will email, text or call me so we can have an amazing time. If there is anything you would like to know please don't hesitate to ask.

Isabella Portia xoxo

EMAIL, TEXT OR CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT.

*****************AGAIN NOW ACCEPTING 30 MINUTE DATES************************

[email protected]

My temporary website while my new one is being built is
www.isabella-portia.rocketspark.co.nz