Hello TNA! My name is Harlow and I am a ridiculously sexy redhead based in Seattle. I am the perfect blend of leather and lace with a distinguished appetite and talent for erotic attentions. I find our corporeal selves quite beautiful, compelling and hot. Whether you are enjoying purely sensual pleasures or exploring further into kink & fantasy....our time together will always be dynamic and thrilling. I adore the erotic arts and it shows. I am a low volume provider who adores building relationships with keen individuals.

Check out my website for the full breadth of my offerings, interests and intrigues. Calendar, Contact and Screening options available and up-to-date on website.

~~~~~~~~~HARLOWLEATHERANDLACE.COM~~~~~~~~~

I am 5'7 with a ~thin~curvy~sporty body at 130 lbs. I have soft red body hair and a sprinkling of artistic tattoos. I have a wicked cute smile and generous laugh. My hips sway and my body talks. In my off time, I am involved with the arts and sciences.

I practice at a well appointed, beautiful house in Seattle. Off street parking and Easy access to I-5 & I-90. Always available to visit at any upscale Seattle Hotel with advanced booking.

Seattle Dates:
((June))
Tue 19th - Wed 20th (morning only)
Mon 25th - Wed 27th

((July))
Mon 9th - Wed 11th
Sun 15th - Tues 17th
Sun 22nd - Tue 24th

WRITE ME AT MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Do consider updating your own email with a encrypted email service provider. When two people have protonmail, it creates end-to-end encryption.

In Leather and Lace,

Xx Harlow

Name:  gloves-ballgag mouth EDIT.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  115.4 KB