Service Type: Companion

"PM me for details"
"Check my website for details"

Hi gentlemen,

TC all week. Pullman Wed Jun 27 Talk to ya soon.

Hey,
It's me, Nilah Creme. I have finally finished what I had been working on since I moved to TC 3yrs ago. It feels good to have finally completed this goal as it has been a long time coming. I wanna thank everyone I have met to this point.

I am no longer meeting new people. I am only seeing people that I have already met. Sorry for the inconvenience for those who have looked forward to meeting me but the time has come for a new chapter in my life. I will still have time to date but my time will be limited to those I have already met. Thanks for understanding and I hope everyone has an awesome week. NC

PS. Looking forward to seeing my few favs soon, NC

I’m getting ready to experience some big life changes soon won't have as much time to meet people. If you would like to spend your time with a pleasant beauty that loves to cater to your every desire then look no further. Let's date, Nilah

The fastest way to get ahold of me is through email ([email protected]) or text (619-719-1684). I will ask that you call so we can chat briefly and I also ask for Meet & Greet date as our first encounter, Just to make sure we click. Thank you.

[center]I'll treat you like a King, so every date is Royal Treatment!