Service Type: Companion

Name:  20150910_061508-1.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  116.9 KB

Hello Gentlemen-
My name is Dustine. I am casual & laid back with a bit of wild, hot and steamy on the side... 💋💋
Most know who i am, I have been around for a while now. I am low volume and very accommodating. I am NOT into Any drama and keep a low profile.
My incalls are 150hh - 200hr & 300=2hrs. I will also come to you for a little extra depending on how far you are from me.

I recently quit smoking. What they say is true about gaining some weight. I gained about 20-lbs or so. Where i was maybe on the cusp of entering the Thick catagory, I would say I am in about the middle of it now. I am pretty tall tho... :-)

I am only accepting appointments made in advance at this time.
So please plan on contacting me at least the day before to schedule a time to get together.
I am usually available 7days a week between about 10am and 7pm.
I would love to see those i have seen before. And those who i have talked to are also welcome to visit.

I currently have my own private residence in Tempe off Broadway, not far from the I-10.
I do have pets.
I am allergic to cologne-(I am NOT allergic to deodorant or after shave)- So please do not put any on right before coming to see me. I am also perfume free at all times, tho i will have a few fruit smelling candles lit.

I am Not into any fetishes. And i do not see men of African descent. (African American)

I do not smoke, and I do not drink. I do not mind at all if you smoke. I would prefer that you are sober, especially if coming to visit me. :-)

Please be aware, if i do not answer right away, I am most likely at the stable taking care of my horses.
If I do not have plans, I will spend most of theday there. So please plan ahead to be sure i am available so that we can spend some time together.!!
Xoxoxoox
😚

I prefer text over phone calls, mostly because i Will not always answer if i cannot talk freely. (If i am in a public place- try to keep a low profile).
480.319.548 zero
Please let me know if there is a cut off time for me to text back(like 5pm for example). If i do not get to it in time for some reason, i will text back during business hours the next day.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Please note to save my number. I do not post often. Usually only do so for those who have not saved it in their phone.. .
But i have not retired. And i am pretty much available every day.
Name:  20180602_011355.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  141.7 KB