Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

From Sensual to Extreme | Tattooed/Alt-PinUp, Pro-Dominatrix and Lifestyle Succubus | Lady Vi

Hair color: Black
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Tell me, have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the personal toy of a Dominant woman? Well, now is your chance.

I am now offering VIP sessions...

Know what it's like to be Lady Vi's personal slave. This offering is exclusively available to select familiars who've proven worthy of this role. If you want to dance with the Devil it's $666 for the first hour, $200/each additional hour.

Are you ready to take our connection to another level?

Name:  IMG_5850final.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  115.8 KB

I am the embodiment of sin exquisitely crafted into flesh and bone. I have been told I am an addiction; a disease for which there is no cure. My beauty is intoxicating. I am highly skilled at weaponizing lust and using it to bring men to their knees.

Often people are interested in exploring different fetishes, or perhaps the thought of indulging in various aspects of BDSM excites them. The one truth holding many back is fear; fear of the unknown. I dance in that fear and bring your fantasies to light. I play in the shadows, where sensuality and seduction meet sadomasochistic control.

My offerings and interests are vast. My passion is rooted in multi-sensation scenes. I enjoy mixing sensuality and intense sensation. It doesn’t matter whether it’s pain or pleasure, what feeds my desire is control. I live to bend your body to my will.

Book a Session
    First time visitors must complete the screening information on my website: www.WorshipLadyVi.com

Please note: Session requests made over the phone, text, or by email will be directed to the link above. Screening is required prior to discussing booking details. This enables me to ensure we are going to be a good client/provider fit, and it also allows me to direct my time and attention towards real connections.

Providers who have elaborate screening, contact and booking protocols in place do so out of necessity. I promise, if you follow my rules you won’t be disappointed. I’m narrowing my audience to those who’ve proven worthy of my time.
    Last edited by Lady Vi; 06-22-2018 at 11:27 AM.

+ Reply to Ad