Service Type: Companion

~*~~*~**Gentlemen.... If you are needing some eye candy on that arm of yours for that important gala... maybe a dinner date, or someone to just kick it with......here I am **~*~~*~

~*~*Let me show you the pleasures of my time, in your company. Phone is off....Tablet off....TV off......it's only you and me. The rest of the world....Non-existent. We can enjoy our date for an hour or two...longer? Stay as long as you want.... I'm in no hurry.

Stress is an element I can sooth away…. as a CPT, with a working knowledge of the human anatomy, I know where stress is held and a massage would do you good. I have a shoulder to lean on and an ear for listening.............I am nurturing and responsive.

I am: Intelligent...both street and book smarts, old school values and characteristics (brick and mortar), witty - I can drip sarcasm, a conversationalist about life, current affairs, adventurous, worldly - I'v seen a bit of this world and other cultures/traditions) to recognize how good we got it. I know where I came from, I know where I'm going, and I know how I'm getting there....

I am astute to my mental/emotional/and physical health and well being
from top to bottom...I take care of myself baby!

I am intuitive - I know EXXXACTLY what will ignite your senses and make your toes curl... I can be your Mistress of Seduction if you will...... I was not born but rather became woman....I have evolved. I am the embodiment of all that is Woman ....Strength, Power and Desire .................. Waiting to unleash

To Inquire within...PM me here or you can call/text my luvs.....208 918 1957....I'll be here