Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Tiny
    Cup Size: A Cup
    Ethnicity: Native American
    Service Type: Companion

Good Afternoon Gentleman,
    As many of you know, I have been m.i.a for quite sometime, after giving birth to my first, I chose to retire temporarily so that I would be able to give my undevided attention to my daughter. bonding was my priority, now that I've successfully done so,
    I'mim ready to exceed expectations and provide satisfaction to the decerning gentlemen here in Montana! I prefer to be emailed when scheduling an appt, and references are required in order to be approved for a meeting.
    Im able to provide an incall or can do outcalls to residents and/or upscale hotels.
    Donations aren't required but are appreciated!
    Half hour 150
    45min 200
    60min 250
    90min 300
    2hr special 400
    Im flattered when I see friends on numerous occasions and i love to show my appreciation by giving those that I see regularly a special gift that will make you very satisfied!
    I'm in the process of getting new/updated photos done but will gladly email photos Bare with me gentlemen,I'm a little rusty at the moment and need to refresh my skills in the business
    Last edited by Arizona Denise; 06-24-2018 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Service provided

Re: ~*1_&_only Native_Beauty*~

OMFG you are so gorgeous

+ Reply to Ad