Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🥓➡️ 🍍🍋🍉SUMMER FUN SPECIAL🍍🍋🍉 ⬅️ 🥓NEW PICS🌹 LIMITED Availability 🌹OUTCALL NOW🌹 LET'S TAKE NEW ACTION SHOTS?🍋

Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Attachment 787564
    Summer Fun Special
    I have a lot of fun planned for this summer and you guys are going to be right in the middle of it all!!
    I am offering a special in appreciation of my long time friends and in hopes of meeting new ones!...and so I can afford plenty of impromptu camping trips!
    Attachment 790139
    Attachment 773136
    Sometimes in this busy life we don't have the time for traditional courtship or just simply find it boring.
    I offer an Alternative to the Monotony....
    Attachment 755195
    I am a curvy talented Flexible Milf who would love to be your fantasy Companion. I have a cheerful and friendly disposition and I am always up for an adventure.
    My availability is limited to Outcall and Tubs but I promise you will crave my presence and look forward to our next meeting.
    Attachment 757779
    I stand 5'4 with a 38DD Bust and a Perfectly Plump Backside. I have soft light brown hair with blonde highlights.
    My Long Legs look Delicious in Heels and I have 20+ pairs.
    I can go from sweet Obedient Girlfriend type, to Naughty MILF in a matter of seconds! (As referenced multiple times in my 100+ reviews
    Attachment 796179
    💜New Friends💜
    I will need you to PM me on the Board with an introduction. Tell me a bit about yourself along with your availability and preferred contact method. This allows me to review your board presence, reviews, and references the quickest
    Attachment 773842
    DOUBLE MY FUN
    I have been craving the attention of 2 friends at once... I would love share an unforgettable time with you. If you would like to share my time with another established hobbyist and would like to discuss further please let me know 💜💜
    💚💚
    Attachment 773843
    💚TSE=The Stripper Experience💚
    💜I would like to share some of my talents and secrets with you guys.
    On some weekends I dance at a club in PDX! I would love to have you guys experience that side of me...
    I have Super high Heels and Cute Outfits so why not show you??
    I will start our time together with a one or three song set or more upon request.
    You will be seated with Sensual Music playing while I show off for you and give you an experience that will leave you
    Floating. This is in addition to my already amazing offerings, and Complimentary. I want to go above and beyond for you and become your multi talented ATF💜
    When scheduling time with me, simply request TSE and I'll do the rest!💜
    Attachment 777518
    🍓 AVAILABILITY 🍓
    💜 Tuesday-Friday 💜
    💜9AM to 4PM💜 6PM to 11PM💜
    💜 Weekend Outcall Available 💜
    ➡️10am to 11pm⬅️
    💜80QV💜
    💜100HH💜🍓
    💜180HR💜
    💚260-90 MIN VIP/FETISH(upgrades included)💚
    💚 Please have impeccable hygiene for maximum offering enjoyment 💚
    💚 500=2HRS+Dinner/Drinks
    💞 Dinner Dates, Sporting events, Concerts or even a Happy hour meeting are some fun ideas for our time together. I would love to establish long term arrangements with a more personal connection please contact me for details.💞
    💙Out-call or Tub Dates💙
    💙[email protected]💙
    ➡️Never an Outcall fee⬅️
    ➡️I always drive myself⬅️
    ➡️Lots of accessories and outfits to make our time unforgettable ⬅️
    ▶️ VERY fetish friendly◀️
    Attachment 755205
    💜 Please Please do not use explicit language or request menu items or mention currency in our communication, the rates for my TIME are clearly stated. Do your homework and find out I have a vast skill-set and I rarely say NO. I have had to turn down many appointments lately because of these issues and will not compromise myself and neither should you💜💜

Attachment 799539
    Last edited by Violetbloom; 06-27-2018 at 06:59 AM.

+ Reply to Ad