Service Type: Companion

Hey guys!
My name is Sonjya!
I’m gonna be all alone on this Friday night so I would love for you to come keep me company!
But if tonight doesn’t work out for you then you can always pre-book for anytime this weekend or week coming up, and enjoy $20 off an hour appointment if you do book in advance..it’s always encouraged.

Also willing to do outcall if it would be worth the time investment.. Call me and let’s talk about it
Name:  selfiecamera_2016-10-01-06-26-56-799 (1).jpg
Views: 37730
Size:  0

So if you find yourself all alone this Friday night also, and would enjoy the company of a pretty girl then stop hesitating and come join me at my permanent, clean, private, and discreet incall.. For time to relax and unwind for a phenomenal full body massage and some time to get to know this down- to-earth, attractive brunette with a super soft and petite, yet curvy body
Name:  cpt_1475329236299.jpg
Views: 41495
Im doing Incalls tonight..And the rest of the weekend.
Oh, and all this week coming up, of course!

And also outcalls.

Please refer to my profile for donation amounts and other general information. Also please be prepared to provide your handle, upon initial contact.

((PLEASE be freshly showered-cannot stress this enough. If you need, I have a shower here at my incall you may use))

Thanks everyone, and I really look forward to seeing you!

Xooxox
Sonjya Grace
503 567 4214

Name:  img1477840339008.jpg
Views: 41455