Service Type: Companion

Lloyd District Private Incall

Attachment 796407

NEW HOURS.
Want a super late night or early morning session? Up with the birds? Me too! I am a night owl and LOVE early mornings

As seen on twitch.tv/opheplays
50" hips to grab onto for days, soft touches, trebuchet memes, sweet smelling hair, bad puns, an experience for every sensation. I stream most nights. What a time to get to chat with me for a bit before stealing me away from everyone else!

Ever wanted to hang out with a gamer girl with a love for the greener side of life that will tell you how a trebuchet is superior to catapults? Now's your chance. Lets game and play and have fun and forget the world into nerdy bliss with this authentic girl next door.

Want 3x the gaming fun? Ask me what is so special about my Game Night Wednesdays.

Outcall:
$180- 30 mins
$200- 60 mins
$340- 90 mins

Incall:
$180- hour
$260- 90 mins
$1500- Overnight (12 hours)

Attachment 796408

Ask me about playing games with me on my PS4 or Switch!
Go here for a list of games I have that we can play

~Send me all screening info asked for in the first message and get 15 extra minutes for your first session~

email and text only [email protected] (971) 225-0360

Because I don't focus on references for screening, on your first message to me please give me your:

Name
Age range
Email
Phone number (will only be used for screening)
Any social media handles, including TNA handle
A little something about yourself. Have fun with it, give me more insight on who you are.
When and how long

Shy and don't know how to send the first message? Heres a form to fill out!

Hi! My name is (name) and my username is (username), and my number is (phone number) and email is (email). You can find me on (social media handles). I will send a PM after this text to show I am who I am. I would like to set up an (incall/outcall) game session on (day of week), (date), at (time) for (desired session duration.). I am (age range), I (career description), I enjoy (hobbies). Thank you for your time.

Attachment 796406

I do have a cat in my incall so message me about an outcall if that is an issue!
Incall on the 2nd floor up stairs with no elevator.

Can't wait to meet you!

Website
Twitter IG Wishlist
Just chat with me
Manyvids