Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Lorena latina goddess💦👑 AVAILABLE FOR INCALLS/OUTCALLS SPECIALS WITH ANGELA87

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Latina
    Service Type: Companion

💋LORENA💋
    My Name is Lorena I'm a Exotic Latina Beauty, with curves in all the right places! My gorgeous eyes can light up any room, and I have the personality to match! I am an experienced, yet low volume provider, who always conducts herself professionally, and with the utmost discression. I enjoy what I do, and it shows! I love to please & I tend to be a bit on the submissive side, but I have no problem taking the lead as well. But
    actions speak louder than words, and I would love to show you what I can do! I'm doing a duo special all day and have immediate availability!

PLEASE SEND ME PM HERE AND AFTER WE PASS SCREENING WE AGREE THE DATE TIME!
    I PREFER TO GET CONFIRMED THROUGH PM - IN THIS CASE BOTH SIDES ARE SAFE AND CLEAR TO EACH OTHER
    Name:  Screenshot_20180131-173542.jpg
Views: 36606
Size:  0
    Name:  Screenshot_20180604-162015_Gallery.jpg
Views: 23847

👭ASK FOR MY DUO PARTNER ANGELA👭
    ✅Available for Incall && outcall✔
    🌹200hh🌹300fh🌹
    📲360-306-4873📲

Name:  Screenshot_20180103-200849.jpg
Views: 40124

❤️ ••• PREBOOKING is PREFERED ••• ❤️
    and is highly recommended since my schedule fills up fast because I only take limited number of appointments.

Two to five days advanced booking is preferred to guarantee an appointment. Same day appt is possible, but not always a guarantee.
    Name:  Screenshot_20171225-160224.jpg
Views: 39948

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY TYPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY USING THIS ADVERTISEMENT AS A MEANS FOR ENTRAPMENT OR FOR MY ARREST.
    Name:  Screenshot_20180603-212311_Gallery.jpg
Views: 27470
Size:  0Name:  Screenshot_20180603-220617_Chrome.jpg
Views: 24049

Re: Lorena latina goddess💦👑 AVAILABLE FOR INCALLS/OUTCALLS DUO SPECIALS

You are just STUNNING

Re: Lorena latina goddess💦👑 AVAILABLE FOR INCALLS/OUTCALLS DUO SPECIALS

Thank you love��

+ Reply to Ad