Service Type: Companion

I知 back guys!!!! Come enjoy the weekend with your favorite sweet and small provider!! I am lactating boys let me play mommy for you I'd love to baby you ❤️
Lets have some Fun with lots of fun fetishes and fantasies!!

My name is Tracie, I'm a 5ft2 African bombshell with eye popping curves in all the right places and have the juiciest bubble booty you'll ever see!!
I have adorable smile and I'm ALWAYS well manicured‼️ I have exotic hazel brown bedroom eyes. I can't wait to meet you and provide many services and always have many outfits and lingerie available on demand I promise to ALWAYS look & smell amazing‼️ I'll be looking forward to your call��

I'm Available forwhether its early morning or late nights or short notice)

**Outcall anywhere as I do drive myself**
*** Come Enjoy time with me also at a hot tub date & video arcade store or cardate!***

text me ANYTIME ...503.583.4741

ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT AND TO PURCHASE VIDEOS & PICS OF YOUR REQUEST!!
@XxxbustyVxxX

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY TYPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY USING THIS ADVERTISEMENT AS A MEANS FOR ENTRAPMENT OR FOR MY ARREST.