Service Type: Companion

INVEST in GREATNESS

"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better." - John Ruskin -

For those generous gentleman that haven't had the opportunity in meeting me, allow me to informally introduce myself as Sash Jones, hopefully we can formally meet in the near future. I am a well established, reviewed, and respected lady whom enjoys to share all spontiuity and exciting experiences life has to offer. I'm definitely an organic down-to-earth gal, coupled with my calming attitude, ensures my intolerance to all drama and rigidness. I'm the epitome of "what YOU see is what YOU GET!" A second to none uniqueness that's hard to pass on.

"CARE can be seen as the Ultimate generator of the Quality of OUR experience!" - Mark Passio -

My ability in providing a comfortable and trusting environment is second to none. Privacy is essential for our peace of thought and well-being. I live and strive to create a uniquely passionate, ***, and serene mood that exemplifies my high level of class. WARNING, my kind spirit coupled with a warm personality can be addictively musing. Being proper, polite, and mannerable is what sets me apart from the rest!

My availability is as follows 10am-1am Monday through Thursday. Weekends 10am to Last Call(2:30am). Last minute reservations are not accepted after 10pm. *New clients will be screened appropriately to insure the quality of our experience*

Short visits(30minutes)****200

Hour****350

90 minutes****450

2 Hours****600

Lets Go out(dinner, bar hop, special occasions/events, movie & ???) 4 Hour min.****1000

Overnights strongly recommended****1600

****Always willing to travel, details upon request

425-681-3140