Service Type: Companion

Hello;
Here's a bit about me: I'm a 30-something woman, educated, in good shape, and doing what I want to do, when I want to do it. To be blunt, I love the physical, sensual arts of pleasure, especially ***ly; and have had many compliments on my skills and enthusiasm... I'm as enthusiastic as I am because I truly do enjoy playing, especially in the *** realm!

On the flip side, I can carry on an intelligent conversation on most topics, am well-read, and attractive, and play pretty decent rock/blues bass. Call, text, or email me if you are interested. I'd love to hear from you, and give you a time to remember.

Gentlemen- just so you know - I like a man who knows how to be respectful at the dinner table and a little bit aggressive and dominant in the bedroom. Does this sound like you? You'll want to call me.

Best way to contact me is via text to 408-596-3708. Calling is fine, as well. Email is not always answered as promptly as text, but I do check that address once a day at least.

Cheers! Here's hoping we can have all kinds of fun together- give me a call tonight and let me show you how your world can be rocked, and at the same time you can enjoy the relaxation and enjoyment that comes from a nice short interlude. If you like, you can lie back and be treated like royalty; or if you prefer a more interactive, sensual, hot-and-sweaty time, we can explore that space as well. The sky's the limit!

contact info: 408-596-3708
(call or text)
email: [email protected]

text is the best way to reach me.

companion rates: (incall) 120 / hh, 200 /hr. (outcall) 150/ hh, 250 / hr. Longer sessions are possible, just let me know what you have in mind.

hoping to hear from you soon, and explore some mutual dionysian revelry!