Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen! I知 Riley and I'm here to be your ultimate fantasy girl. I'm not only extremely in touch with my body (which gives me the abiliity to really get in touch with yours) and have been told I exude sensuality and when you look at me my curves will intoxicate you.

I am also an ambitious, wandering spirit which makes me playful and wild in a way that redefines the word. I adore ***ing gentlemen as well as ***ing my insatiable desire for pleasure. If you are looking for a companion who is as beautiful as an Irish princess laying in a field of wild flowers from my ample breasts l, Auburn hair and eyes as blue as sea opals.
If you are interested in an intelligent, dedicated to your deepest desires woman of high class and insatiable appetite for *** then let's get together and see where our imaginations take us. From vanilla to spice and everything nice. I知 in the South Seattle area and I am beyond ready to play!

I知 VERY well reviewed as you can see most my reviews are recent so you know our time together will be as 5 star as they are.

Name:  00810E0D-6A8C-4154-A2DB-4C02CE779732.jpg
Views: 15145
Size:  0

I am a total safety girl, so please be respectful. When you call or text no explicit language will be tolerated You will be blocked.
Come unwind with me or perhaps take the ride of your life and let me help you surrender to the total abandon of pleasure.

My promises include the time you book for is the time you will get, I do not book appointments back to back. I am always fresh m, clean and looking my best and I am truly engaged in our time together so it is all about YOU! I promise you値l leave with exactly what you were missing before you came to see me.

180 hh
250 hr
350 90min
450 2hr

(425) 243-6500

Name:  E03FDFEE-2365-4786-98C0-869821856AB5.jpg
Views: 19191

[/CENTER]

Name:  6810ADCE-8CFF-422E-9409-CECAB8FD1B51.jpeg
Views: 9296