Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

a few quick logistical questions...

Hi all! Like I'd stated in my introduction, I'm new to TNAboard though not at all new to this lifestyle. I've enjoyed meeting new friends, and making regular friends, this way for the past few years. I've just recently moved back to Oregon from CA- I am SO much happier here, though I am wondering if there is as much \business here. I really don't know a ton about oregon, as when I left, I hadn't thought much about participating in this hobby, but really got into it in CA. I was a member of myredbook as well as nightshift, and I'm rather upset that my 70+ stellar reviews seem to be just completely gone!
    Well, I can start over, I suppose.....if you are a fun, decent, sensuality-enjoying guy, and enjoy knowing, communicating, and getting what you want with zero drama and a sense of fun, I'm the girl for you. No game-playing, no bs; my pics are all me and i'd be happy to communicate with people in this, and other, forums. I find forums a a good way to get a sense of a person and find out, often, how compatibly we could be!
    hope to hear from y'all soon, in the forums anyway, if not in my inbox!

so here are my questions: is there a forum for providers to contribute info that is designed to keep each other abreast of what is going on with different clients / discussing events in that vein? Is there a limit to the number of times daily one can top-post? Are there different forums to post ads or classifieds in? Maybe someone can point me to a link that would answer some of these questions?

ps: as a musician, I keep pretty late hours- i'm up till 3 or 330 in the morning and rarely up before 11 am or so. Texting is the best way to reach me, but calls are good too- emails sometimes take me a little longer to reply to. I'm looking forward to exploring the forums here and hope to meet some interesting, like-minded people.

regards, kari (Cherrie Pi)
    Last edited by Cherrie Pi; 06-23-2018 at 08:32 PM. Reason: spelling, grammar

+ Reply to Thread