Service Type: Companion

Catch me if you can...
My name is Mae Fox.

📲(323)738-7848📲

🆘🆘🆘(323)738-7848🆘🆘🆘
👄👄👄
I am no illusion or figure of your imagination. I am the girl in those pictures. I am legit. I am real and ready to see you. My body is true dream. My stunning curves will enchant you and memorize you. Dont let me just be your fantasy. Contact me now and see me..

Availability - I would like to see you at night. These hot Arizona summer days make it difficult for me to stay cool. If night will not work for you, then contact me and we can schedule ahead.

Scheduling- 140 qv 200 hh 300 hr

* Verification- I need verification that you are genuinely interested in seeing me. Screening is necessary for me to see you.

* no tolerance for flakes

* I will only send you a photo to verify I'm Mae. I will not send you nudes to verify.

* Text and email is the best way to get ahold of me.

* Im available now in Phoenix. My place or yours. Come see the real thing. I am even better looking in person.

*My donation will be dependent oh how much time we spend together. Contact me for rates and specials..

* Be discreet over the phone. Messaging and emailing is for scheduling only. If you are looking for us to do something specific and are wondering if itd be ok with me, ask away.

I'm a 5"2 big booty brunette beauty with biteable thighs and a gorgeous frame. My hips and waist will taunt you and my 32D breasts are irristibible to ignore. I weigh 125 lbs and work out daily to keep my figure. I am a smart young and beautiful provider waiting to impress you soon.
Name:  IMG_0171.jpg
Views: 1971
Size:  0
Name:  IMG_0166.jpg
Views: 1980
Size:  0