Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

July 6 & 9-13 ! Super Busty MILF & Bombshell Decadence Consultant. Trusted Private Luxury Location. LA/SFV/NOHO 11am-9pm

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen !

Miss Lovelace here ! Your trusted decadence consultant. I am easily searched for exceptional 3+ years trusted reputation or feel free to ask for info.

I am available for July 2018, Monday through Friday, 11am to 9pm !
    ( SFV, NOHO, North Hollywood) Luxury and private location.
    Have more. I offer you MORE confidence with my ADDITIONAL CMT license. My consideration is 225hh or 275hr. Summer special includes luxury package 400/90min that gives you an additional 1/2 hour on my massage table after your hour

My best assets are my sense of humor patience and my sweet southern charm. You will find me easy to talk to and always full of laughter. I am discreet and easy to get along with, as you will experience. I stand 5'1" with heavenly measurements of 42G/ 28/ 38 velvety body. I have mesmerizing eyes and an unforgettable smile.

You will find me a witty conversationalist, a great listener and a captivating enchantress. I am very passionate in all I do, and I never rush! I'm very easy to talk to, you can share your inner-most fantasies and desires with me, maybe I'll share a few of mine! A generous guy that takes pride in his personal hygiene really turns me on.

I am a college graduate, business owner, and adult model who is very open minded and lots of fun to play with! I have a wardrobe of utmost class and you would not be embarrassed to be seen with me. I can move from an elegant black tie event to a naughty private rendezvous with just you!

Screening is required & newbies are welcome.

Sincere gentlemen, please inquire !
    [email protected]
    Text, e-mail or secure form ~ Please contact me as YOU DESIRE !
    818-927-0268
    https://form.jotform.com/80886117592163
    * please do not cold call me ~ I will not answer ~ Text, email or secure form, please.

Name:  summer2018misslovelace.jpg
Views: 1273
Size:  128.2 KB
    Last edited by misslovelace; 07-06-2018 at 12:07 PM.

+ Reply to Ad