Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentleman !!! (start your engines.....)

Thanking TNA VIP's in advance for your awesome reviews ! I work very, very hard to earn favorable friends and look forward to knowing YOU ! I am a previous member (1yr+) in great standing NS (9.5) TER (8.5) EM + and maintain several industry verifications in great standing. One consideration, no tips or surcharges of any kind. No nonsense, all smiles.

5'4, 25yo super pretty, independent sweetheart. Tremendous, generous, all around fun loving friend.

I have had the pleasure of visiting with TNA VIPS during their travels through Los Angeles and have always enjoyed their company. I very much look forward to becoming your go to girl ! I am out call only, I do not host. I uber to your private home or hotel, utterly discreet & confidential.

TNA MEMBERS ONLY:
Back By Popular Demand, it is my pleasure to extend through JULY 2018 ! One FREE hour dinner companion option is available NOW for sincere appointments of 90min+. Please mention when booking. Allow me to make your time in Los Angeles an especially memorable one. Considerations 350hr 450/90 700/2hr. No tips.

I deliver, most days 2pm to 1am. I do have screen shots of prior accreditations & rave reviews since 2016.
I am very equipped to authenticate that I am very much the real deal.

I travel to your private and safe location and absolutely require screening.

Please feel free to e-mail, call, text or complete my secure online reservation form. Please include general information when making contact for a prompt and personalized reply. I am not available to reply to PM immediately but am working on my tech/admin skills and thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your consideration.

Truly Yours, Austin xo

(310) 400-6701
[email protected]
Secure reservation form : https://form.jotform.com/81035917280152