Service Type: Companion

Hi!! I知 back guys and I absolutely cannot wait to see my favorite regulars and meet some new ones as well. Hit me up via PM on here or by text at 208-501-5551.

I want to make sure you have my REQUIRED screening info, which includes: TNA handle with references or reviews, OR Facebook profile page, OR LinkedIn profile page. If you don't have any of the above listed then there's an alternative option, which is: a face pic, ID as well as a paycheck stub where the names MUST match(you can scratch out other personal info is fine), or at least 1 provider who can vouch that they have seen you before! This is to ensure MY safety and to make sure that you're not affiliated in any way with LE.

My hours are typically from about noon-midnight, but can be flexible if given enough advanced NOTICE. Also, please contact me within a minimum of 2 hours before requested time with me. Thanks!

My donations are: INCALL-200/HH; 300/HR; 400/90 MIN; 520/2 HRS. OUTCALL(PREFERRED)-200/HH; 340/HR; 460/90 MIN; 600/2 HRS.

What are you waiting FOR?!? Come SCORE!

Xoxoxo,
BEST BANGIN BAILEY

Name:  D3C1955A-AB61-494B-9CC1-4CFAADD915F6.jpeg
Views: 337
Size:  107.4 KB