Service Type: Companion

TOO HOT for the city!!! I’m having such a blast working in Lynnwood, in the midst of the cool forest, that I welcome inquiries for time here whenever, lads. Daily duos available with Deviantsgoddess as well as Dom sessions at Infinite Realms Kinky BnB.

As a part-time CNA and Hospice worker, I recognize the incredible healing benefits of talk and touch. Laughter is important, feeling at ease to be oneself and authentic is important, and having a safe space to do all this is vital.

My menu is fairly extensive so ask me anything if you don’t see it addressed on my “like to discuss” portion of my profile and if I can accommodate you that day, I will! I enjoy the challenge of working towards healing if one is suffering from symptoms of ED so feel free to hit me up for a free consult and we’ll go from there!

My hours are VERY flexible but I tend to be an early BIRD. I’m delighted to schedule a session as early as 5am if you’d like. I’ll happily do evening appointments with enough notice to dash out for an espresso.

200 40 min
300 90 min
500 Dinner Date

I prefer text or KiK but will happily respond to PM's here or email as promptly as possible. It does usually take me a while to get to the PM’s here so thank you for your patience. If you'd like to talk on the phone, just confirm via text that I'm free to chat and we can do so!

Melissa
206-582-9167
[email protected]
KiK - FeistyAsF