Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

I can not figure out this Bitcoin/tna bucks thing!! Please help 😣

I have such a hard time navigating and getting used to this site.. I've gotten somewhat familiar with the basics of posting an ad and editing my profile but I CAN NOT figure out how to take the 9 digit code that the Bitcoin ATM gave me for $90 I purchased and turn it into tna bucks so I can upgrade my account to vip. I sent my friend to do it for me and he did it in his name and said he doesn't have a Bitcoin wallet, but that the code itself was a temporary paper wallet... We've tried so many different BC wallet apps, web sites. I'm stumped �� ANY advice would be much appreciated!!

Re: I can not figure out this Bitcoin/tna bucks thing!! Please help 😣

do u still need help

I do, I am pretty tech savy for a living and i dont understand some of this bitcoin stuff. i looked up the value of a bitcoin on google yesterday and 1 bitcoin cost $7600. SERIOUSLY? i must have done that wrong.

so i could use some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe_James View Post
    do u still need help
    Yes definitely! Text me? 5033870818

I tried to buy coin and was confused also. Can you explain on the thread so I can understand?

If you click on the TNA bucks link at the top of the page, Mr J has links to very specific step by step instructions on how to purchase bitcoin and TNA bucks. If you have specific questions, feel free to PM me or post them and I will answer them as clearly as I can.

+ Reply to Thread