Service Type: Companion

Attachment 817619

The allure of mystery draws us into novel and exciting experiences while the assurance of an adoring, gentle, and passionate encounter is what ultimately pulls us toward each-other again and again. I believe the key to enriching our lives can often be found through genuine human connection, which I strive to cultivate with every liaison. Whether it's light, playful affection you crave or a seductively primal exchange, look no further. Our time together will be non-rushed and tailored to your desires and our mutual chemistry to ensure a truly engaging and authentic experience.

Attachment 817620

I am a caring & devoted companion, always committed to ensuring your comfort & enjoyment throughout the entirety of our time together. I take great pride in being an exceptional provider with an excellent reputation. I highly encourage curious minds to reach out.

Attachment 817621

WEEKEND SPECIAL:
Have I been on your TDL but we have yet to meet? Have we met but you've been thinking about another visit?! Today I will be offering a special discounted donation with the same wonderful company I always offer. Don't be shy, message me now to schedule! Please email or PM with the day and desired length of time you'd like to spend! Already have my number? ..shoot me a text. xoxo

Donations:

30 Minutes * 200 (SPECIAL = 180)
60 Minutes * 300 (SPECIAL = 260)
90 Minutes * 420 (SPECIAL = 350)
2 Hours * 550 (SPECIAL = 420)

Please inquire for visits exceeding two hours. Also available for dinner dates, outings and overnights.
I am currently accepting CC payments, crypto currency and paypal as well as possible time-trades for an imac, moped/scooter!

Incall and Hygiene

Outcalls available to select areas with an additional donation for transport.
My Portland incall is modest but inviting, comfortable, clean, and situated in an easily accessible and safe neighborhood in inner SE Portland.
Excellent personal hygiene is important to me so please arrive freshly showered and groomed, or make use of my shower. An assortment of toiletries will also be available for your comfort and convenience.

Contact Info and Screening

Please be able to provide at least 2 recent references and/or verified reviews.
PM me for reference checks and booking inquiries or reach out to me at
[email protected]
When contacting me via email, please be sure to include a link to your profile.

Attachment 817622

Booking and Schedule

I do my best to accommodate requests with short notice, but pre-booking is best to ensure your desired appointment time. I prefer a 24 hour notice but occasionally can accommodate requests up to 3 hours before your desired time.
Please PM me with the date, time, and length of session you'd like to schedule and I'll do my best to work with your preferences.
(Already have my number? Text for a quicker response!)

Additionally..

I really like enthusiasm, clear and direct communication, and of course, gifts like lingerie, vegan treats, gift cards ❨Sephora, Amazon, SheBop, Victorias Secret, etc.❩, tips are always appreciated but never required.