Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Sexy blonde for foot worship/foot fetish and face sitting/ass worship OUTCALL ONLY

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    REFERENCES REQUIRED FOR ALL OUT CALLS TO HOTELS.NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU CAN'T OR WON'T PROVIDE THEM PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME.
    Name:  20180713_173742_HDR-1.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  95.2 KB
    Hello Gentlemen. I'm Alexis Rose. Measurements 36-27-41. All natural. Size 8 silky soft feet. I love to have my feet and ass rubbed/massaged and overall worshipped. If you are looking for a foot and ass worship provider in San Diego I am your girl! I do require light screening. And verifications/references will be mandatory for all first encounters at a hotel. Please call or text me at 6197320977
    I can bring stockings, heels, fishnets etc upon request.
    Name:  salt_20180116_181608_125.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  130.0 KB
    Considerations
    200/hhr
    300/hr
    475/90 mins
    550/2 hours

25 deposit required for North County appts (This is an hour long drive I don't want to make it and be cancelled on after spending on gas and driving most of or all of the way. Also a half hour minimum. Deposit does go towards your donation. Rest to be paid in cash upon arrival. Thank you for understanding)
    This is for foot and ass worship only. If you are looking for something more please see my other ad in the CA provider area. Thank you.

(Ass worship/face sitting does not include other activities you can ask me for more details)
    Last edited by alexisrose; 09-03-2018 at 11:25 AM.

+ Reply to Ad