Service Type: Companion

[CENTER]

My enchanting, all natural beauty, playful charm and witty sense of humor will keep you entertained for hours...

Not to mention my naughty imagination ....

I want you to imagine the shape of my graceful curves, the sweetness of the small of my back, and my soft and smooth, long legs as I wrap them around you .

You will find me to be a loving, gracious, and grounded young woman who thrives on stimulating conversation, genuine connections and most of all, physical touch.

My sensuality comes naturally and my openness to explore encourages your own. I have a knack for making people feel instantly at ease with me. When we are together, I will gently and intuitively illuminate your innermost and best self and I will offer you mine in return.

Book a playdate with me tonight!

TEXT ME:

Rates:

1Hr/$500
1.5Hrs/$750
2Hours/$1,000

Availability and Screening:

I am available for Out-call requests tonight and will be up late until 3:00am.

HURRY AND MAKE SURE IT'S YOU THAT I GET TO BE EXTRA NAUGHTY WITH TONIGHT!

To book a visit with me, in your introductory message, please let me know me your name, your preferred mode of contact, cell phone number (if available), preferred appointment date, time, and duration.

Please also include the names of at least 2 reputable providers who would refer you to me , or if you have at least two "okays" on P-41, include your P-411 ID. Similarly, if you have two or more "vouches" on TNA, let me know what your handle there is.

Please let me know if you're a "newbie", and need an alternative screening option, as I am definitely "newbie friendly!" I am also fetish friendly!

Additional information about me, my services, alternative packages, and expected etiquette can be found on my website!

Lovelilygrace.com

[email protected]

I cant wait to meet you!