Service Type: Companion

KK Kalispell I'm home! Many of you know that already as we have gotten together but to those that are visiting The Flathead and those that arent on my blacklist... Please Forgive My Rudeness! I am Vanessa Rae two decade veteran of the adult industry. Naturally Dominant trained submissive, Fetish Friendly, Sensually ***ing Seductress with her own style of FBSM, as well as an educated world traveler with the education , grace and charm to make her an elite Companion. I have around d the clock availability for my guys and am known to be Sexy Skilled Discreet. Come see what you've been missing!

I am accepting of Newbies and give you a bit more patience with etiquette, there is absolutely no excuses for poor manners and inappropriate language. Do not ask,hint, joke or mention anything that even sounds like it may be Illegal in nature. You will be on the sidelines with the others not welcomed into the fold. I seek Gentlemen with good manners, hygiene, and ***.

(406)253-2346 call/text
http://vainvanessa.com
[email protected]

Incall Outcall Your Call! Care to have a little fun with me boys?? I see Men, Women, Couples, Duos with advanced notice.