Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Bellevue 8/1 - noon 8/2

Hi! I’m Lauren,

Stunning, tall, blonde, blue eyed muse...Michelin dining oenophile, sapiosexual, libertine lover.
    Double degreed, I hold a BS in Business MIS & a BA in Liberal Arts, model from NYC having done runway, print, commercials, I worked for Penthouse Magazine for 7yrs as a promotional spokesmodel doing golf & charity events & radio in NYC & have been on Playboy TV’s show “Foursome”.

I enjoy traveling and have done much of it around the world, a good Broadway show, ballet, symphony, art gallery showings, as well as staying in a cuddling up with a nice bottle of wine or champagne and you!

Sadly, I’m not available on short notice.
    All screening and verification must be done well in advance of any potential date.
    I prefer over 40 gentlemen with education and class who have similar interests or experiences in life such as myself. I will make the occasional under 40 exception on a case by case basis. What do I really like? A gentleman who has already made up his mind that he going to have fun and is in it for a couple of laughs, a drink and a good time. Be fun, be nice, be polite and respectful.

Please do familiarize yourself with either or both of my websites in order to book a date as you will need to either send the information asked for through either of my booking forms or by email.

Xo
    Lauren
    www.newyorkmodelelite.nl
    www.newyorkmodelelite.com
    Last edited by NYmodelelite; 08-01-2018 at 07:51 AM.

Re: Lauren Visiting Bellevue 8/1 - noon 8/2

OMFG you are just STUNNING

+ Reply to Ad