Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad reputation

Bad reputation

I got a bad post by someone I never met and is misleading or incorrect reputation. How do I get this out of sight? Or at least add my own words to it?

Re: Bad reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Stevec2021 View Post
    I got a bad post by someone I never met and is misleading or incorrect reputation. How do I get this out of sight? Or at least add my own words to it?
    Put up the thread so we can advise you. Don’t know what section it is in. If you can reply, then reply to it. Or alert the administrators on this board if you disagree with it, obviously it is false if you have never met her.

only premium members can give negative reputation points/comments. To my knowledge there is absolutely no standard for this. It seems to be the same as being on somebody's ignore list. There is no reason needed. I am on 2 ladies ignore list whom I have never met, sent a PM to, or attempted to contact personally in any way. The only way to get rid of your negative reputation is to make enough good comments on discussion threads and hopefully collect enough green points to cancel out the red.

Great information was wondering the same thing! Thanks

It looks like Celeste Says that you left shit stains on her bed and I honestly have no reason to disbelieve a provider because it’s happened to me clients sometimes older ones don’t properly clean themselves

Ok well I can honestly say in over 12 years this nightmare has never happened to me by any of my clients thank u baby Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Aalana Kane View Post
    It looks like Celeste Says that you left shit stains on her bed and I honestly have no reason to disbelieve a provider because it’s happened to me clients sometimes older ones don’t properly clean themselves
    This is why I wear Depends at all times. My hobbying Depends are crotchless, obviously.

No option

+ Reply to Thread