Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

FIRST TIME IN SALT LAKE CITY!

Attachment 814645

AVAILABLE 25/8
    IN & OUTCALLS AVAILABLE!!
    VERY LIMITED TIME!!

You deserve a treat and I'll make you earn it if that's how we decide to play! My name is Jessika, a Goddess that specializes in sweet & kinky companionship, exploration, and uninhibited adventures in naughtiness. I am an athletic, Carmel skinned, Blonde beauty more than willing to fulfill your every fantasy.

Attachment 814646

I’m irresistible and inviting with an insatiable appetite for an array of earthly pleasures. I enjoy romantic and lustful indoor encounters, but I also love to take the town by storm, playfully enhancing your presence with my feminine grace. College-educated and a good conversationalist, I am friendly and will fit by your side in any situation. I’m a titillating mix of edge and class, wit and intellect, kink and sensual

Attachment 814647

Feeling stressed or shy about our date? Don’t worry about that! My sweet personality and attentive nature will help you unwind and loosen up right away. Just remember that while with me, you can drop any mask you are wearing and just be yourself – wild, playful and free!

Kisses, Binxxx

ASK ABOUT MY SPECIALS

longer visits welcomed upon request

Attachment 814648
    Last edited by JBinx; 07-31-2018 at 05:36 PM.

+ Reply to Ad