Service Type: Companion

The Lady:

Always dressed very feminine, well groomed, typically very light natural looking makeup, My hair is VERY long and often wore down. I am a smaller BBW standing 5'3, without my heels, lovely green eyes, and a welcoming smile. My Natural breast are size 48F and a round, soft 48 inch booty.

I am established, professional, and a country girl at heart who's from the big city. I am well traveled, and I love to experience the finer things in life, though I rarely shy away from the simple pleasures as well!

I absolutely love dinner dates, overnights, and extended dates where we can get to know each other on a deeper level

Some things I enjoy are: attending sporting event, Broadway shows, Circe De Solei, or even a movie or adult arcade visit! Also dancing (picture foxtrot or simple two step NOT twerking lol), fine-dining, beach trips or lake visits, & shopping.

Name:  IMG_2470.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  93.7 KB

The schedule:
WASHINGTON DC ~ ARLINGTON
08/04-08/10
NNJ
coming soon!!!

**Location/dates can change based on bookings/interest
?? Don't see your city?? Send a PM with a request to visit your city!!

Name:  IMG_2363_3.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  89.4 KB

The Consideration:
150/30 min
250/1 hr
450/2hrs

Dinner/Activity & Date~5 hours 800.00
Overnight~1200.0
50-100 for outfit/toy(s) requests or pics/vids

Gifts always appreciated!
Dresses *sz 14*
Shoes: Sz 8 or 38.5 (Italian)
Giftcards to Amazon, Lyft, Nike, Macys, or simply visa gift cards!
I also love gifts that you would enjoy seeing me wear or use

Name:  IMG_20160725_010253.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  119.6 KB

The "how do I schedule":

I am more than open to discussing what I offer for gentleman that ARE verified by reviews or references! Simply inbox me! If you do not have Refs please reach out, we can set n appointment, but leave the detailed questions for us to discuss in person.

You can either PM me here or feel free to call or text 214-541-2815
please let me know the date and time you would like to meet as well as for how long you would like to visit. that simple!! I will confirm appointment or suggest a better time if I am booked!

***If you are a verified gent PLEASE let that be known as I prefer the comfort of reviewed/verified gents and typically schedule you first!

I do not discriminate on race, gender, orientation, or (dis)ability. However I rarely meet gents under 35.

Nastasha Stacks
214-541-2815