Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

ARRIVING TODAY! Tiny And Tight Sexy Latina Spinner👅 DUO SPECIALS WITH LORENA👭

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Tiny
    Cup Size: A Cup
    Ethnicity: Latina
    Service Type: Companion

☆ANGELA☆
    Name:  20180628_183814.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  275.4 KB
    Hello gentlemen. I'm here visiting Tri Cities for a few days and I'm ready to meet you! I provide discreet companionship for respectful men who want to release there wild side. I'm very skilled and love what I do! I guarantee you will too. Sexy bedroom eyes, curves in all the right places i'm the ultimate package. My pictures are 100% real and recent. You won't be disappointed👅

When contacting me please text me your HANDLE and duration of the visit followed by a pm💋 THIS WILL MAKE BOOKING FASTER

👭ASK FOR MY DUO PARTNER LORENA👭
    ✅Available for Incall && outcall✔

☆I Am Well Reviewed & Referenced on TNA☆ Check Me Out🤩 I Take Care of All My Clients & Always Open to Long Term Arrangements. Loyal Friends Save My Number Just In Case TNA Shuts Down!

☎️360-483-7713☎️
    Name:  20180628_183712.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  251.1 KB

• Book your app 1 hour prior to your Visit
    Last minute app is OK depending on my Availability
    • please provide at least 2 references
    If you don't have any you will go through a Screening process

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY TYPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY USING THIS ADVERTISEMENT AS A MEANS FOR ENTRAPMENT OR FOR MY ARREST
    Last edited by angela87; 08-04-2018 at 09:08 AM.

+ Reply to Ad