Service Type: Companion

Name:  5H6A1516-Edit.jpg
Views: 35638
Size:  0

Hello Elite Gentlemen!

Thank you for your interest. Please take a few minutes to read my entire ad before contacting me...It will answer a lot of your questions. Thank you!

❤️ ••• PREBOOKING is PREFERED ••• ❤️
and is highly recommended since my schedule fills up fast because I only take limited number of appointments.

Two to five days advanced booking is preferred to guarantee an appointment. Same day appt is possible, but not always a guarantee.

Available Downtown Seattle I/C & O/C

This Ad is more current and my website is currently under maintenance.

.................................................. ......................................

Name:  5H6A1402-Edit.jpg
Views: 37793

NEW FRIENDS

(Screening is mandatory, please read the following, thanks!)

WHEN CONTACTING me, please include the following info for screening- if you don't answer my screening questions, I will not reply back to you. Everyone is screened for my safety.

• Name
• Occupation
• 1-2 Established Provider References (their ad link, how they will remember you and when you saw them)
or...

• your work reference (LinkedIn profile or company website that verify you work there or send me an email from your work email)

• Date, Time, Length of desired appointment

.................................................. .............................

ABOUT ME
Hello My Name is Helena , a vivacious young Top-Class gorgeous model with a playful, positive and spirited outlook on life. I am well educated, intelligent, beautiful and passionate with a great sense of humor, fun to be with and 100% genuine. You will also find me very feminine, caring, affectionate as well as romantic, sensual, elegant and very sweet! I always receive compliments on my angelic young face, deep sparkling blue eyes, lips that are soft, full and scream to be kissed and a sensational curvaceous womanly body to die for!

I was born in Eastern Europe but I have been travelling since I was a child... I love to discover the world, every culture, new people, new places, learning about history and improving my knowledge. My appearance is natural and elegant! A healthy life style is important for me, so I work out regularly to keep myself in good shape and well balanced.

I have an impressive collection of luxury lingerie, designers dresses and shoes.

All my photos are genuine, I am the girl from the pictures! very sensual and sweet, elegant and positive. The perfect choice if you are looking for an amazing time in the beautiful city of Seattle.

You won't meet another lady like me, I guarantee ! Looking forward to meet you... Yours truly , Helena

.................................................. ......................................

Name:  5H6A1296-Edit.jpg
Views: 35385

❗️IMPORTANT NOTE❗️

Friends who had the pleasure of spending time with me and reviewed me all say that I am one of TNA Top providers and my reviews speak for themselves

Come into my world... Spoil yourself..You deserve it

I DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING ABOUT SERVICES NOR RATES IN ANY OF OUR CORRESPONDENCE PRIOR TO SCREENING
THANK YOU!

DONATIONS

Lustful Escape

350/HR | 500/1.5HR | 700/2HR

Ultimate VIP

350/HH | 600/1HR | 900/1.5HR | 1200/2HR

><><><
Extended sessions & Monthly arrangement's available Please inquire.
><><><

😉

Sensually yours,

~Helena ~

💋415-483-0925

Name:  5H6A1557-Edit.jpg
Views: 35457