Service Type: Companion

Hello gentlemen. My name is Sasha Chanel . I am a fun and sexy outgoing girl. The type of girl who is easy to get along with and easy on the eyes. I aim to please and love what I do, and it shows! I have great reviews and anyone who visits me always comes back for more. I am seeking the company of polite gentlemen for In/Out. This means (no car dates or skeezy motels sorry) and you use discretion and manners when contacting me. Please note that a light screening is mandatory (this is for my safety) and I am a safe only provider. I am not the girlfriend type. I will not discuss specific services with people I dont know. This includes slang and acronyms. Be discrete!

Physical Stats:
5'7”
155Lbs
Measurments (all natural) 36-27-41
Cup size-C

Rates:

200/hh
300/hr
400/90
550/2 hours
Dinner and dessert date (3.5 hrs) 750
Over night (6 hours) 1,200
Blissful day (24 hours) 3,000
Weekend paradise (48 hours) 5,000
Rates are non negotiable.
If you can't afford it/aren't willing to donate it/don't think I'm worth it then call someone else.

(971)-255-6374

Looking for the company of upscale gentleman

100% real and recent pix. No I will not send more unless you want to cash app me.
I can link you to reviews.
I dont discuss services with new clients ever. We both know what you're contacting me for so let's keep it discrete. If you ask for anything specific (including acronyms and slang) I will block you. No exceptions! Be a gentleman when you contact me.
Safe only. No exceptions ever! If this is a deal breaker for you just save us both the time and call someone else.
Foot fetish friendly
No car dates ever. No hotels with out references.
No trades. Keep your xbox I'm not a pawn shop, I don't want drugs, and I have a tattoo artist already. Thanks.
Drug free. Don't ask me if I know where to score. I don't do
4/20 friendly. Alcohol friendly.

MY PREMIUM SNAPCHAT IS NOW AVAILABLE!! CASH APP 50$ THEN ADD ME FOR INSTANT ACCESS!!😘💦
Cash.me/$Sashachanel01