Service Type: Massage

Gentlemen!
If Deep or light massage is what your body is in need of Im the woman you want to see today!!
MY menu on my website has options that YOU DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON KNOWING!
If Massage is something that has piqued your interest or if you enjoy an excellent one with the extras that come with it then I am the woman for YOU!!
I enjoy doing it and I am very skilled at it!!
If your curious of other things I offer then call me and lets talk! Id love to be your personal masseuse today!
Over 150+ reviews on tna!! Click my review link and read what others experienced when with me. You will get excited just reading them! I will help with those stiff sore mucles that only a womans touch can do to get the knotts and !!

www.saraofpdx.com
503-241-0096--NO Texting. Calling is preferred for appts. NO texting.
Thank-you!)
SW/Waterfront Area. Incall preferred.

Massage w/perks!- I do have a very strong/firm touch if your needing a deep tissue rub or a light/gentle touch if you have muscles that are in knots. You just let me know which is what your desiring. Heated Plush Massage Table you will melt in its so comfy and plush!!! Fresh Soft Lines, Unscented Lotion/Kama Sutra Oils, Warm Towels, Soft Sensual Music and my hands rubbing all over your body gliding back and forth to release all of your stress! smile

$125.Full hour--$180-90minutes---$225.-2 Full hours!
-take a look at my menu options on my website for what YOU will be enjoying!!!.
www.saraofpdx.com

A shower is encouraged if your needing one before and also available after our appt.