Service Type: Companion

Stats . . .
Height 5’8″
Weight 206 lbs.
Measurements 40G-38-46
Hair Blonde - short
Eyes Hazel

I’m forty-three years old and have aged very well, so I’m told! I enjoy spending time with friends of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. I am a sexy Midwestern true blonde with fair skin and dazzling hazel eyes that hint at long nights of sultry sensuality. I am incredibly sexy with extremely soft, beautiful tresses and a smile so sweet for any man to resist. I am of Irish/German descent and love to travel. I stand, a tall sexy 5 foot 8 inches without heels. I am a classy provider who can match any insatiable desire. My tantalizing tasty figure will overload your excitement levels.

I am an expert in making a true connection with you. My wonderful personality is blended together with my intense, creative and unique passion and touch. I am blessed with gifted hands that can bring you relaxation, stimulation and ecstasy! I am a very open-minded playmate. Smooth to the touch and passionate by nature. I have a strong desire to provide and receive pleasure.

You can be sure a night with me will be an unforgettable encounter!

Please visit my website for additional information, photos, donations, and a verify me form.
www.msnatalyaco.com